What our members say about membership:
"From a marketing perspective WBBG is always in our top five sources for bookings. It is definitely a source of quality traffic to our web site. We easy recoup our membership fee many times over each year." Nathan and Casey Allan, Swantown Inn Bed & Breakfast, 7 year member.
"We joined as Aspiring Innkeepers for educational purposes, since opening our B&B we often get bookings that are 300% of our membership dues. Regardless of our return on membership we find the fellowship with other innkeepers to be priceless!." Don and Linda Malatesta, The Inn at Mallard Cove, 5 year member.
Full members qualify for all WBBG advertising, benefits and voting privileges, and will receive our quarterly newsletter. The cost of membership is a one-time $125.00 processing fee, due at the time of application, and a yearly membership dues are $399 per year (with discounts for early pay or first year of membership, $50, and adding the WBBG Widget, $100)
WBBG Membership Benefits
- The WBBG Logo is our quality seal of approval. Use it when marketing your innpotential guests want the peace of mind assured by our ”inspected & approved” logo.
- WBBG.com Listing: WBBG provides one of the most active lodging websites in the state of Washington. Monthly statistics are provided to members.
- Full Color Print Lodging Map: All members are listed in the annual lodging map. 25,000 copies are distributed at nearly 300 locations in the Pacific Northwest.
- “InnStep” e-Newsletter: This monthly newsletter is full of information to keep you informed on the latest WBBG events and news, legislative updates, marketing and continuing education tips, and scam alerts.
- Legislative Representation: We have a government relations liaison, who works with government agencies and the WA Tourism Alliance to represent B&B interests.
- Gift Certificates: The WBBG sells $7-10K in gift certificates annually. Unlike most gift certificate programs, ours are redeemed at 100% of face value.
- Annual Meeting and Regional Gatherings: Keep up-to-date via continuing education at our annual meeting and close to home at regional gatherings. Meet and network with innkeepers from around the state and bring back valuable business information for your inn.
- Associate Members: Gain professional contacts and special offers from those companies serving our industry who become associate members of WBBG.
- Social Media Marketing: We blog, facebook, and tweet news from our members for potential guests and use targeted marketing on facebook to draw customers to WBBG.
- Member Support: WBBG online member forum to support communication between member innkeepers within our state. Another great way to network with members.
- Great Value: So many benefits, yet with dues as low as $249 per year !