Long Beach Peninsula Bed and Breakfasts
With its mix of sensational restaurants, local seafood, ocean-view lodging, colorful festivals, unique museums and attractions, landmark lighthouses, fine art galleries, meandering trails, birding spots, state and national parks, and, above all, its spacious, white-sand beach, the Long Beach Peninsula continues to be one of the Northwest’s most enjoyable and refreshing coastal destinations. Located approximately two hours from Portland and three from Seattle, the Long Beach Peninsula is bordered by the Columbia River, Willapa Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
Inns in this region
Whimsy, romance & charm greet you both inside & out our B&B. Enjoy one of three bedrooms with a private bath. All common rooms enjoy a view of Willapa Bay. A complimentary glass of wine is served each afternoon at 4:00. Enjoy a BIG breakfast including fresh oysters, crab or smoked salmon.
The Shelburne Country Inn is a historic hotel on the Washington coast, established in 1896. Ambiance includes 4 star dining, gourmet breakfasts,a cozy pub and antique furnishings throughout.
- 2016's #1 Best B&B in Seattle KING5 TV Evening Magazine's Best Northwest Escapes "Great Getaways" 8th straight year as "Top 5 Best B&B".
- Trip Advisor named Boreas Inn to their "Hall of Fame" in 2015 honoring 5 years of Certificates of Excellence for their perfect rating!
- Traveler's Choice #1 B&B in Southwest Washington for 2016.
- The Inn offers oceanfront peace, luxury and intimacy paired with award-winning breakfast cuisine in a resort-style setting.
- Five exquisite guest suites, all private baths, electric fireplaces, one room with jetted bathtub.
- A very private spa by the dunes offers the best hot tub experience on the coast!
- Full concierge service. Walk their private trail to the beach, bike or stroll the 10 mile paved Discovery Trail along the ocean or the 1/2 mile long wooden Boardwalk.
- Festivals abound in Long Beach, WA. Celebrate getting away at Boreas and let Susie Goldsmith and Bill Verner attend to all the details!