Top Ten Reasons to Purchase Gift Certificates This Year
WBBG offers Gift Certificates in any denomination that can be used at any of our inns across the state. Christmas is only 10 days away. I KNOW you have at least one more gift to buy. Read on and discover the Top Ten Reasons to Purchase a Gift Certificate This Year!
10. Everyone needs a get a way. Grandparents, parents, newlyweds, best friends….it doesn’t matter. Everyone loves a weekend away with that special person.
9. A gift certificate is cost effective. You decide the cost. Purchase a gift certificate in any denomination.
8. It is not an Elf on the Shelf. These are sort of creepy and lots of people are scared of them. You want to avoid creepy, scary gifts.
7. A gift certificate is versatile. They can choose to use one of our gift certificates at any one of our inns across the state. All of our inns offer quality accommodations, friendly hosts and breakfast. Many offer spa services, hot tubs, wine hour and dinner. Gift certificates can be used for a variety of options. Check with your innkeeper.
6. Happy faces. Our gift certifcates lead to happy faces. "Boy, I really wanted another pair of black socks this year"…..said no one ever. Remember #10. Everyone loves a getaway.
5. That special person deserves to splurge. Our BnBs are special. Give the gift that many people just won’t give themselves. Crisp, cool sheets, elegant private baths, breathtaking views, four course breakfast. Every inn is different. Every inn is special. Every inn makes a great gift.
4. USPS, UPS or FedEx won’t loose them. So far USPS has misplaced 4 of our packages this year. You can avoid this by ordering a gift certificate online and having it delivered via email. Voila la! Happy Holidays straight to someone’s Inbox.
3. We offer one stop shopping. Gift certificates are good for so many people. Perfect for your child’s First Grade Teacher, the aunt from Everett who has everything or Mom and Dad who love to travel from Spokane to visit the kids. You choose how much to spend and let them decide which inn they would like to visit.
2. We do not include fruit cake with your gift certificate. A fruit cake free holiday should be encouragement enough!
1. Share the beauty of Washington state. What better way to introduce someone to this beautiful and diverse state. They can sip a fine red in wine country, ferry to the San Juan Islands, visit the Space Needle or relax on the beach. Hiking, biking, shopping or antiquing….you can find it in here.
Gift certificates can be ordered securely online. Make this a special holiday. Offer someone the opportunity to experience Washington, one inn at a time.
Washington Inns Nearby
Stay at One of These Great Inns
Our warm, elegant and comfortable 10-room inn and full-service day spa is in the heart of La Conner, WA. Some suites include huge Jacuzzi's, fireplaces and two beds. Our common areas and lovely garden are warm and inviting. All rooms feature private bath, flatscreen TV, DVD player, wifi.
Nestled in the hills above the main street of LaConner, Katy's Inn was built in the late 1800's. The home was first owned by Captain John Peck, and his family moved to the area in 1882. In 19
Viewmont Manor is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, up on the hillside overlooking Western Washinton University and Bellingham Bay. We specialize in comfort and hospitality.
Our elegant 9 room waterfront Inn and restaurant has been thoughtfully upgraded to a contemporary standard of style and comfort, and yet still has that countryside peaceful feel. With serene
Set in the seaside town of Coupeville, The Blue Goose Inn offers spacious, well-appointed rooms in neighboring historic Victorian homes built in the 1880s. Beautiful views, scrumptious full breakfast, and plenty of friendly service; within walking distance to the waterfront, shops, and restaurants.
The Anchorage Inn Bed and Breakfast is a Victorian Inn, located on beautiful Whidbey Island, in Puget Sound, Washington. The Anchorage Inn is located in the historic town of Coupeville, overlooking picturesque Penn Cove. Coupeville was home to many of the Northwest's sea captains during the late 19th century.
One of the Top Rated B&B's in Washington! One hour north of Seattle and 15 mins. from I-5, Arlington is the nature lovers choice. Near wineries, Seattle Premium Outlets, Tulalip Casino and North Cascades National Park. Luxurious suites with tubs for two, flat screen TV's, spa and hearty breakfasts
This graceful and comfortable inn offers seven bedrooms, each with a private bath and decorated with a blend of fine antiques and contemporary pieces. In addition we offer the very private Orchard House with four spacious bedrooms, each with full baths and private decks.
Enjoy old-world charm in this one-of-a-kind Inn located in the heart of historic Friday Harbor. Relax in your private hot tub, take in the views of the harbor, or curl up in front of your fireplace. The Inn has six fully furnished suites including well-stocked kitchens, sleeping 2-10 adults and extended families in comfort. You’ll be pampered with delicious gourmet breakfasts delivered to your door. Our bikes and kayaks are available complementary to tour the island by land or water. Spend the day cavorting with Orcas whales, kayaking, zipping through the island's interior or hiking at one of two National Park sites. The Inn specializes in group travel, retreats, weddings and family reunions. Pet-friendly.
Argyle House Bed and Breakfast, an original Craftsman design home, was built in 1910. It is one of the few Friday Harbor homes that still retains its original charm and character. Located two blocks from downtown Friday Harbor. Dogs and children are welcome. Enjoy our lovely gardens and hot tub.